Welcome to our website, here you will find information about how we conduct business and what we do as a council.
Cainscross Town Council provides an important service to the local community acting as your go to for any queries. You can report an issue to us via our contact details here, if we can’t help you, we will direct you to someone that can. You will also find all information about the Council, it’s staff members & councillors, who we are and what we do, and our meetings and minutes, under the Council tab.
For information about the community, you will find a large list of sub categories under the Community tab.
If you’d like to publicise an upcoming event that may be of interest to local residents, you can add something to our events page via the Events tab.
The News tab is a great place to find up to date relevant information and useful links for all sorts of concerns.
If you can’t find the information you require then please contact us.
Stroud’s next scheduled elections are taking place on Thursday 2 May 2024 and electors will now be required to present photo ID at the polling station before a ballot paper can be issued. Here’s all you need to know about Voter ID:
• The full list of the accepted forms of photo ID can be found on the Electoral Commissions website
• Only original copies of documents can be presented in the polling station.
• The photo ID can be expired as long as the photo still
• Postal voters will not need to present photo ID.
• If a proxy votes on your behalf at the polling station they will be asked to show their photo ID. Your proxy will not be asked to show any ID in your name.
• If you do not have an acceptable form of photo ID, you can apply for a free of charge Voter Authority Certificate at www.gov.uk/apply-for-photo-id-voter-authority-certificate. Make sure you have applied by Wednesday 24 April 2024.
For more information on Voter ID, please go to Stroud District Councils’ website – https://www.stroud.gov.uk/council-and-democracy/elections
For enquiries, please email [email protected] or call
Meet Your Councillors
Our Team is ready to help you...
Cainscross Town Council has 13 Councillors who stand for up to 4 years per term, and then have to stand for re-election. There are four wards for the Town Council each represented by 2-3 Councillors.
If you are interested in becoming a councillor please visit our Vacancies page.
Cllr. Adrian White
Cllr. Clive White
In the Area
Our Plans for 2020 and beyond
Quisque in suscipit nisi, at auctor orci. Sed posuere ullamcorper molestie. Suspendisse euismod felis nunc, vitae aliquet lectus ornare ac.
Contact Cloudy Council
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Monday 8 am - 7 pm
Tuesday 8 am - 7 pm
Wednesday 8 am - 7 pm
Thursday 8 am - 7 pm
Friday 8 am - 7 pm
Saturday 10 am - 2 pm